ASCF Salmon Hub (Phase II)
We propose Phase II for the existing “go-to” Salmon Hub information portal on the ASCF website. The compilation of informative technical manuals, projects, and scientific literature can be expanded to fill ongoing knowledge gaps for watershed groups.
- Expand and maintain existing pages based on feedback from users and ASCF;
- Translate all content into French, for access in both official languages;
- Modify the Salmon Hub landing page with unique, relevant graphic;
- Make structural changes to the ASCF webpage to better draw users attention to information ;
- Make statistics visible, boasting the performance measures tracked by ASCF;
- Create an interactive map with successful ASCF projects arranged by geocoded locations using Google Fusion Tables tools.
The web portal will largely focus on research and projects concerning habitat restoration, assessments and population monitoring completed within the Atlantic region and Quebec, but will have the capacity to benefit others beyond the region.
Contact: Michelle Gray, 506-453-4770, firstname.lastname@example.org